Kentalis International has no offices in partner countries. We work from the Netherlands and our project coordinators organize with our partners the modalities of knowledge exchange.
Kentalis experts share their knowledge in long-term project commitment with secured funding from philanthrophy or short-term courses, financed by the organization requesting the training.
The Kentalis expert group consists of colleagues from our diagnostic centres, schools, care units and research teams. The international team works in synergy with the research-, development- and training department. Read our corporate brochure for more information.
We are happy to cooperate with organizations, teaching institutions, associations, universities, NGO’s and/or governments who are interested in our expertise in the Netherlands and worldwide.
Official international partnership agreements are made with Perkins and National Technical Institute for the Deaf.
We are a proud member of
- Deafblind International, where we occupy the treasury holder ship
- IALP - Multilingual and multicultural affairs committee
- FEAPDA - The European Federation of Associations of Teachers of the Deaf
- ESMHD - The European Society for Mental Health and Deafness
- IDDC - International Disability and Development Consortium
- CIES - Comparative International Education Studies Association