Msc W. (Wilma) Denteneer van der Pasch
Residential care for deafness, deafblindness, autism, intellectual disabillities, treatment, development research, education, counselling.
Trained as a behaviour specialist. Practice Educator for psychologists in training. Involved in research on the effectiveness of augmented concept learning in autism. A great deal of experience with deaf and deafblind children and adults with special needs and challenging behaviour.
- Course Book: Denteneer, W. and Verpoorten, R.
- 'Autism Spectrum Disorder, basic concepts and introduction to augmented concept learning' , 2007, Viataal, Sint Michielsgestel
- Maljaars, J., Hermans, K., Verpoorten, R., Denteneer-van der Pasch, W., van Berckelaer-Onnes, I., & Noens, I. (2015). Augmented Concept Learning for individuals with autism, intellectual disability and visual impairment based on the administration of the ComFor-V, an intervention study, August 2015, Scientific Journal Autism (WTA), Theory and Practice, pp 134-143
- Brands, T., Denteneer - van der Pasch, W., van de Sande, K. & Verstegen, M. Werken met Conceptondersteunende Communicatie bij mensen met autisme. Een handleiding (Working with Augmented Concept Learning for children and adults with autism. A manual. Apple iBook, 2017.
- van de Sande, K. Denteneer, W. Verpooorten, R. and Isarin, J. 'Augmented Concept Learning; 4 case studies' , August 2010, Scientific Journal Autism (WTA), Theory and Practice, pp 60 – 71