Kentalis International has no offices in partner countries. We work from the Netherlands and our project coordinators organize with our partners the modalities of knowledge exchange.
The Kentalis expert group consists of colleagues from our diagnostic centres, schools, care units and research teams. The international team works in synergy with the research-, development- and training department. Read our corporate brochure for more information.
We are happy to cooperate with organizations, teaching institutions, associations, universities, NGO’s and/or governments who are interested in our expertise in the Netherlands and worldwide.
We are a proud member of
- Deafblind International, where we occupy the treasury holder ship.
- IALP Multilingual en multicultural affairs committee
- FEAPDA The European Federation of Associations of Teachers of the Deaf
- ESMHD The European Society for Mental Health and Deafness
- IDDC International Disability and Development Consortium
- CIES Comparative International Education Studies Association
"This is the best experience I've ever had in training for deaf education, because previously it was all theoretical, this provided the link to the practical. It will help teachers and children to learn".
Reaction of a student in Uganda, december 2017, after the training Reading methods for deaf children.