KIF contributes to the mission of RDK by engaging Kentalis professionals in international exchange in order to share expertise and contribute to an enabling environment for equitable inclusive quality education and care for all.
We provide specialist support for children with hearing and communication difficulties, while at the same time we are promoting generic inclusive strategies.
- We recognize everyone’s individual potential and work towards an environment that enables everyone to thrive We work rights based
- We strive for equitable inclusive quality education for all
- We improve standards of care and diagnostics
- By training trainers / we create a sustainable systemic change
- Communication is life, it is at the heart of all our work
Read here our full vision and mission document