The Organizing Committee encourages you to submit your abstracts for posters for TDL 2019. The abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
Abstract Submission Deadline: April, 30 2019
Notification of Acceptance: May 15, 2019
Posters will be exhibited either on Thursday or on Friday. Posters will be one display the entire day, but poster authors are kindly asked to discuss their poster during the lunch session. The poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their papers and to present their works face to face to individuals.
Abstracts should be based on any of the following topic areas related to Teaching Deaf Learners, and discuss research or development (R&D) relevant to an international audience:
- Learning at home, early intervention
- Language assessment, development and teaching
- Literacy or numeracy development and teaching
- Cognitive development, learning and teaching
- Social development, learning and teaching
- Multimedia enhance learning and teaching
- Learning, teaching and educational context.
Abstracts should not be longer than 150 words, in MS Word format, using Times Roman 12 font.
After notification of acceptance of the abstract the submission guidelines for the final poster will be sent to you. Acceptation of the final poster and inclusion in the conference program takes place when formal registration as a participant has been completed and payment of the registration fee has been confirmed.