Kentalis International Foundation contributes to the mission of Royal Kentalis by engaging its professionals in international exchange, sharing expertise, and contributing to an enabling environment for equitable quality education and care for all.
In the Netherlands, Kentalis provides specialist support for children with hearing and communication difficulties. In specialized or in inclusive educational settings. This knowledge, experience, and skills are what Kentalis International Foundation shares with professionals abroad.
- We recognize everyone’s potential and work towards an environment that enables everyone to thrive.
- We work rights-based.
- We strive for equitable inclusive quality education for all.
- We improve standards of care and diagnostics.
- By training trainers we create a sustainable systemic change.
- Communication is life, it is at the heart of all our work.
Read here our full vision and mission document.