Without reliable partners, Kentalis International Foundation would not be able to sustainably share knowledge and expertise in deaf education.
Our funders & clients
Our knowledge network
We greatly value the partnerships that we have built throughout the years in the Global South. We work with institutes of higher education, national associations of the Deaf, and governmental and non-governmental organizations. Below a few examples of our partnerships:
- Uganda Martyrs University, Uganda
- National Curriculum Development Center, Uganda
- Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora, Tanzania
- Organization of Special Needs Education Teachers, Tanzania
- University of Zambia, Zambia
- Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia
- Foundation for the Hearing Impaired, Aruba
- National Association of the Hard-of-Hearing and Deafened, Nepal
Partner with us
Use the contact form on the right side to reach out to us about partnerships.